Monday, August 1, 2011

Moving On and the path ahead

I got the call from Dr. F's office this afternoon we didn't have success with our third IUI. I have had good reason to believe that would be the result. I have been weepy since my body started telling me we weren't going to be pregnant on Saturday night at work. We decided that this would be the last treatment we were going to do- at least for awhile when I had the lengthy high dose injections and hyperstim issues during this round. We need a break from the emotional roller coaster of fertility treatments.
This has not been an easy journey individually or as a couple. I am so grateful for the good man that I am lucky enough to call my husband and eternal companion. We know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we will be blessed with children...eventually but most likely not in the way we once expected. We need some time to take a break from all of this and then our plan is to meet with LDS Family Services and begin the process of adoption. We know there are little ones that are supposed to join our family and hope and pray for a miracle...or two. We cannot express enough gratitude for the prayers and support that we have received from our family and friends. We love you all!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment