Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer Time

I love that the sun has finally decided to come out from behind the clouds. I am a shaved ice and slurpee fan in the summertime and I just came across a recipe to make your own slurpees at home. I love that it is so much cheaper than buying them at 7-11 but a little disclaimer I haven't made them yet I just found the blog with the recipe.

I hope everyone else is having a great start to summer. We went to Denver a few weeks ago for four days and it was like heaven. JD said it was just the reboot we needed (such a computer geek thing to say) and I couldn't agree with him more. I have a ton of pictures to download and a post or two to write about our trip but that will come later. Until then enjoy this beautiful sunshine and summertime weather!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment