Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our day is coming

We had an ultrasound with Dr. H this morning to see how my body is doing with the FSH injections this cycle. We finally got some good news. We have one follicle that is right on target and one that is just a little bit smaller than it needs to be but in Dr. H's words "that's perfect". We found out if we had more than 3 follicles that we would have to cancel this cycle- we didn't want to do that...again!
J.D. and I were smiling from ear to ear when we walked out of Dr. H's office this morning. We have two more days of injections and then at 3 PM on Wednesday we will be in Dr. H's office for the IUI. Since the IUI is at 3 PM (my request) we have to get up at 3 AM on Tuesday morning to do the HCG injection.
Please keep us in your prayers as we approach Wednesday and more importantly the few weeks following...hoping for a positive test. I asked Dr. H if accupuncture would be beneficial in this process. He said that it may help for relaxation benefits and possibly blood flow (although there is no concrete evidence that is the case) but massage would be just a good for relaxation...soooo J.D. told me I can get a massage this week before the procedure...yippee! The good news is I got a gift certificate to the spa for Christmas so now I have a really good reason to use it.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Melissa! You both are in our prayers and I called the temple. Love you and can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete