Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Inadequate

Do you have anyone in your life that makes you feel inadequate now matter what you do or don't do?

I hope that I haven't ever made another person feel this way...if I have I am truly sorry!

The famous quote by Eleanor Roosevelt..."No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" runs through my mind every time I feel like I'm a huge disappointment and no matter what I do it won't change the disappointment.

In those moments of despair I am so grateful for a Savior that I can turn these feelings over to Him and move on with my life. He knows exactly how I feel and the pain to my soul when I have these feelings. How blessed I am to know my Savior loves me that much.

This too shall pass. Tomorrow is another day. I can only control me and the way I react to situations that I may not particularly care for all that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment