Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday

I was called to be a primary worker at church today. I will be a teacher for the 4-5 year old class and I couldn't be more excited. I have talked to my team teacher, Heidi, a couple of times and she is just one of the sweetest women I have had the pleasure of meeting...ever! I am so excited!

Last Sunday, JD was called to be the assistant ward clerk over finance. He was so excited to FINALLY have a calling in our ward after living here for nearly 8 months. I am so glad he is going to have an opportunity to get to know more men in the ward. He is so willing to help and serve where needed. Oh how I adore this man!

Last night as we were getting ready to run out the door to see "Charlie St Cloud" at the cheap theater. (AWESOME movie by the way) our home teacher and his wife stopped by with a plate of cookies. As we were getting into the care we were discussing inviting them over for dinner. We hadn't made it to the stop sign by our house before JD's phone rang and they invited us to dinner today.
Ryan and Lindsay have a cute little boy who was such a sweetheart the whole time we were there. They had him right after we moved into the ward. We found out that Lindsay grew up in Idaho Falls and they met on a LDS dating site too. Ryan is also a big football fan, so JD has a buddy to watch football with. We asked them to come over to watch the Bears game tomorrow night for FHE- it counts right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment