Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've been Tagged

My sister tagged me and I'm bored waiting for the ham to finish warming in the oven before I go to the potluck at school tonight. Here we go...

8 Shows I like to watch...

1. Jon and Kate plus 8
2. 30 Minute Meals
3. Frasier
4. Golden Girls...I'm such a nerd to admit that but it's true. I want to be witty like Sophia when I'm old.
5. Oprah- if I was ever home to watch it
6. Semi- Homemade with Sandra Lee
7. Ellen
8. Pretty much anything on Food Network

8 Things that Happened Yesterday...

1. Grandma Sullivan fell and broke her hip
2. Rescheduled an interview for my boss
3. Went to school...pathology class
4. Read Twilight and discovered they talk too much like teenagers
5. Got to work on time
6. Finished laundry
7. Talked to JD
8. Talked to Tiff

8 Places I like to Eat (in no particular order)...

1. The Sandpiper
2. Meadow Creek Lodge
3. Grandma's kitchen (I miss that)
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Cafe Rio
6. Mine or JD's house...we both love to cook
7. Jaker's
8. Johnny Carino's

8 Things I'm looking forward to...

1. Meeting JD's family
2. Christmas...my favorite holiday
3. My new niece or nephew arriving in this world...healthy
4. Finishing school
5. Starting nursing school
6. JD's proposal...I know it's coming but it's a surprise
7. My wedding day
8. Another weekend in Idaho soon

8 Things on my Wishlist

1. A happy family
2. Successfully completing massage therapy school
3. A healthy niece or nephew in May
4. My mom to be well again
5. My grandma to be well again
6. To get past the holidays without having to enter the mall.
7. Go to the Rachel Ray show
8. Go to the Oprah Show


That is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm not going to tag anyone becuase I have seen this several times on the blogs I read but if you want to do it...I tag you!

No comments:

Post a Comment