Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Communication people...is it that difficult??

Today has been a laid back do nothing kind of day at work. It shouldn't have been but that is what it turned into. Today is a Utah State holiday (Pioneer Day) and since my company is based in Utah we get the day off here in Arizona too, BUT I had a meeting with clients today so I came into the office and the rest of the gang got to play today...oh well, that is the joy of being the boss I guess.


I'm a little bit more than frustrated with my life right now...honestly, just my dating life. I met a guy online a couple of months ago. He lives in Idaho and I live in Arizona. We went out at the end of June because I happened to be in Idaho for my family reunion. We totally hit it off, sparks, yada, yada, yada. We typically chat at least every other day on the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment