Sunday, July 29, 2007

Facing the Giants

This weekend has been a spiritual journey for me and I didn't expect it to be. It came about in the strangest way...watching a movie of all things! I rented "Facing the Giants" on Friday night and thought is just sounded like a feel good movie, which I needed. What I didn't expect was to come away from the movie feeling like my sould had been healed and with a sense of comfort. I just couldn't help thinking how good God is...He IS GOOD!!!

How could I ever question that? He has never forgotten me even when I turn away from him and still I needed the reminder. I am so grateful for the people in the world that have such talent and are able to use that talent to help someone such as myself see the goodness and power of God...or at least remind me of it.

I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment