Monday, June 20, 2011

My Dad

Happy Father's Day to my papa!

I am so grateful that I have the dad that I do. My dad taught me how to be a hard worker and to take pride in the work that I do. I always have my dad's voice in the back of my mind encouraging me to be a better person and work to my best ability in whatever I do. I appreciate the relationship I have with my dad more than I did when I was a kid- I think that just simply comes with age and experience and FINALLY realizing the sacrifices that your parents make for you to have a good life.
I appreciate his support and love not just for me but for my husband. I never realized just how lucky I was growing up to have parents that supported me when I participated in a variety of activities until I got married. Besides my husband I really think my dad is my best and biggest cheerleader.

I love you dad!  

No comments:

Post a Comment