Monday, March 28, 2011

Two years ago

Two years ago today I married my best friend. The weather didn't cooperate at all- it was windy and cold-much like today. Even though it was terrible outside it was one of the best days of my life. I will never forget that day and all of our friends and family that came to celebrate with us.
The past two years have been fantastic! It is hard to remember my life before we were together...I am so glad that we have so many good memories. While the past two years haven't been perfect and we don't see eye to eye on every subject we wouldn't change the challenges we have faced together one bit. Our challenges have strengthened our marriage- and helped us realize if we have each other, nothing else matters.

I am one lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment