Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Survey says...

Today was 14 days post IUI with means it was test day. I have to be honest after getting the news about sperm morphology a few days after the IUI, I had my doubts if it would work. My gut feelings were right and the PG test this morning was negative. It was a tough pill to swallow after the 3 minute wait because all night I had various dreams about taking the tests and having a positives and how we celebrated and who we told. Tough pill indeed!!
The reality is that this is hard and it SUCKS! It is something that we do not have control over and I hate it. I like to at least know what to expect from all of this- in a perfect world we would start thinking of pink or blue but life is not ideal. It is full of speed bumps and detours. This little detour is taking much longer than we anticipated.

1 comment: