Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's up with us...

I can't believe that is already over half way through August and I will be starting school again next week. We have had a fun summer and spent time in both Southern Utah and Idaho with our families. The summer has gone by fast even though I spent most of the summer trying to get a job with Intermountain Healthcare. Since I was hired a month ago, I am a CNA in the Float Pool which means I work anywhere from LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City to Riverton Hospital- time has gone even faster. I am so grateful for my job and I am really enjoying it. I have met a lot of interesting people- both that I work with and take care of.
J.D. started his job as a faculty member at Broadview University in Orem. He is teaching a computer class this semester teaching a group of 17 students with varying experience using a computer. He is really enjoying it and he got some great feedback from his boss last week when she came in and sat in on his class. I'm so proud of him. There is a chance that he will be able to pick up another class next semester- if he does it is likely both with be programming type classes. He filled in for a friend of his that teaches at Broadview a couple of weeks again and loved what he was teaching.
He continues to enjoy his job at DHI in Provo. He has made many good friends there and he continues to be challenged- which he loves. I feel bad that I have no clue and can't understand the stuff that he does and he is so good at "dumbing it down" enough that I can understand what he is talking about. He is such a hard worker and I appreciate him and his patience with me so much everyday. I have been reminded in so many ways during this summer just how blessed I am to have this wonderful man to share my life with!

Life is busy! Life is great!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment