Saturday, August 28, 2010

Grouchy!

Do you ever have one of those days where you wake up on the wrong side of the bed and no matter what you do nothing can change your mood? I'm having one of those today. I have continuously snapped at J.D. all day long... poor guy! I know I must be as fun as a porcupine to be around when my mood is like this. I know that's true because it has finally been enough and lets me know.

I'm still trying to figure out what is bothering me so bad that I just can't seem to shake this attitude. The only thing I can think is that I'm wishing this time in my (our) life away. I'm trying to be patient and understanding about our challenges and obstacles and dreaming of pitter pattering feet in our home but I have a bad day occasionally and last night it really hit me...sure I'll blame it on that.

IF I was to find a silver lining to a day like this...I get A LOT done because it usually means opening and closing doors and drawers and if I'm good and mad I can slam them.

Do I sound like I'm 5 and having a darn good temper tantrum...I feel like it when I act this way and it's enough already.

Here's to hoping that tomorrow is a better day and my husband can have his nice wife back.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have bad day once in while. Glad that JD is so understanding. my hubby usually tells me i need some chocolate. lol

    ReplyDelete