Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

Ok so both my friend Holly and my cousin Jena tagged me so I thought I better do this thing.
I'm supposed to share 7 unique things about me...here goes

1) I have had jaw surgery and my tonsils removed and both times I wanted my dad when I was coming out of the anethestetic. My mom was there for the tonsils (thanks Mom) and I still wanted my dad...that's right I'm a daddy's girl.

2) I don't decorate my humble living quarters because I fear making a mistake that will look tacky and lame. I'm learning that I have quite a few talented decorator friends and family so I may enlist you at some point.

3) I have ridden in the Presidential Motorcade with President George W. Bush was in Salt Lake City in 2006 for Senator Hatch's fundraiser. It is quite an experience and I even got a signed letter (yes it's a form letter but who cares) from President Bush thanking me for my hard work on the fundraiser.

4) I drove my first tractor for an 8 hour shift by myself when I was 9 years old. Now I look at my nephews who are that same age and can't believe that ever happened and I survived...crazy!

5) I spend a year in New Jersey working as a nanny. Maybe not so unique because there are a bazillion girls and guys that do this but it was a unique and wonderful experience for me.

6) I bought a home in Nampa, ID when I was 24 years old and single. Now I'm 31 and still single and don't own a home...hopefully in the next year.

7) My favorite time of day is 4:21 (pm of course because I would be insane to be up when it was AM on the clock) Everytime I notice that it is 4:21 I yell "It's 4:21 my favorite time of day!" FYI- It's my favorite because that's my birthday. That is really my only "favorite" thing...everything else that may be considered a favorite changes with my mood and season.

Now all you honest people out there that read this need to do this same thing. So I am tagging anyone who reads this. If you do write on your blog please let me know by posting a comment.

2 comments:

  1. These are cute, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool you were in the motorcade for Pres. Bush! I loved your favorite time of the day...that is great you always yell when it comes around. Just make sure that you don't do it during a finale or when you are working on a client! ; )

    ReplyDelete