Thursday, July 17, 2008

Questionaire

Ok, I tag anyone that reads this. Copy/paste the questions ( before the colons) and replace the answers with the first thing that comes to mind.
Ready?!?!.....GO!

i am: so tired but getting used to my new schedule.
i think: I have a fun weekend ahead
i know: what I want to be when I grow up besides a wife and mother....FINALLY!!
i want: to always be joyful
i have: finals in two weeks
i wish: I could sleep when I need to
i hate: to dust
i miss: the smell of the farm
i fear: being a failure
i feel: content
i hear: the fan blowing in cool evening air
i smell: my pillow
i crave: Otter Pops...I love a cool summer treat
i search: for misplaced items far too often
i wonder: what it will feel like to have a best friend to share everything with...when it's time I'll know
i regret: nothing.  Things that I maybe should regret have been great learning experiences and have opened doors that wouldn't have been opened otherwise.... Life is so good!
i love: my family 
i care: about the impact I have on other people
i always: try to grow where I'm planted
i am not: perfect
i believe: in the goodness of people and maybe more importantly me.
i dance: and I sing but only in private
i sing: in two places...in the car and at church
i don’t always: appreciate all of the good things in my life.
i write: A LOT of notes at school
i win: sometimes
i lose: my temper too easily sometimes
i never: want to give up
i listen: and most of the time I hear
i can usually be found: lost in my thoughts
i am scared: of small creeping things
i need: to feel a loving therapeutic touch frequently
i am happy about: the direction I am headed.


No comments:

Post a Comment