Monday, May 19, 2008

I need a name...

Ok so I wanted this to be it's own post so the people that read my blog will see it and comment.
I'm trying to decide on a massage business name.  I have thought about quite a few and just can't decide if any of them have the "feel" that I am looking for and want to express.  I want it to be unique but obvious what I am doing. So basically, "sell your home" isn't going to work...hahaha
Keep in mind when giving me suggestions or opinions that I plan on doing more than just the basic swedish massage when I start my practice.  I will be performing sports, injury, trigger point, structural (all of which are very deep and dare I say "painful"...but in the feel good way, not that you will be hurt)  Actually a structural session would feel pretty good to me right now.

So without further hesitation these are the names I have thought of so far...

Relax Station
Knead to Relax
Hands on Relaxation
Relaxing Touch
Healing Kneads

I know many of you are tremendously creative and I would love your input.
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.... you got me thinking...hmmm.
    Let me get back to you on that!

    ReplyDelete