Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I just had to share

There is a "game" being passed around facebook that instructs people to write the first memory they have of you. I love my friends and family but most of all I love my sweet husband who always knows just what to say and how to say it. I am posting this on our blog because I want to eventually make this into a book and I want our posterity to see this.

This is what he had to say:
"Well other than chatting on IM and E-Mail the first memory of you is the night of our first date. I was taking my sweet time asking if you would like to come over for some of the Baked Bean Stuff I had stewing in the Crock Pot, and watch a movie.
The best part of the evening was after we hung up on the phone when you found my (now our) ... apartment, I was standing out on the balcony watching you walking up the walkway and you looked up and smiled up at me. I thought at that moment that someone special was coming into my life. Little did I know how special, and amazing you are. I love that I still see that same smile when I wake up in the mornings, and when we see each other after our days at school and work.
I love you so much, and I'm grateful for the many more wonderful memories we will make together.
"

I am grateful everyday that J.D. picked me to be his wife. I waited a long time for him and he was so worth the wait and I tell him that all the time.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute!! Wow! What wonderful people you are to each other! Never lose that! I am so glad you found a guy like him too, you deserve such a man!! You are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete