Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I forgot how frustring this can be...

I'm trying to register for classes at UVU this week and it is so frustrating. I have only registered for one class (Math) and all the others that are during the time that will work for my schedule are full...grrr. The life of a serial procrastinator...seriously classes start next week. I guess I can't beat myself up too bad since I didn't FINALLY decide to go to school this semester until late last week.

On a side note...I miss my hubby right now. He had to go to work at 1:30 AM for a programming release. Since I'm a newlywed still I can get away with being lonely when he isn't home. Usually I tell him he is a bed hog but seriously I miss having him next to me when I'm tossing and turning during the night. Plus he can rub mineral ice on my sore back after a long shift (for me that is 6 hours doing massage in a day- typically my max is 5 hours but I pushed it last night and I'm feeling it now) at work.- did I mention I am in need of a good massage but I'm holding out until my friend Sinead gets back from Scotland and Rome because she is awesome and I want to feel better when I get off the table.

Well I better get back to searching for classes...wish me luck!

Until next time...

1 comment: