Thursday, October 30, 2008

Time to catch up

I can't believe how time flies! It has been a couple of weeks since my last post and it's time to play catch up. It seems like that is all I do anymore is play catch up between work, school and clinic on Saturdays. Throw into the mix a social life that I am loving and catching up is totally worth it. I passed all of my classes. After the week I had during finals I was pretty happy with my grades. I ended with 2 B's and 4 A's...yeah me! The new term is going pretty well. I am still amazed at each of the modalities that I learn how much I like it more than the last. Structural bodywork is fascinating to me. When properly trained you can re-align someones body in 10 sessions and it affects thier lives in so many ways. My instructor, Taylor has done structural bodywork for many years and the stories he tells us amaze me. I am looking into more structural education after I am done at UCMT. I love it that Taylor is an instructor at a place in Salt Lake County that offers these additional classes. I need to find out how long it will take to finish the additional education because I'm planning on nursing school once I'm done too. The way it looks I will start in the Summer 2009 finishing up pre-reqs so I can apply to a nursing program.

No comments:

Post a Comment